What Victorina Press Publishes
Victorina Press Ltd is an independent publisher that prides itself on Bibliodiversity is beautiful. We believe that all good writers should have the opportunity to have their work published. We give opportunities to authors who may otherwise not be accepted by mainstream publishers. We publish mostly novels, novellas and memoirs, including children.
We currently do not publish academic works.
How to submit
Due to the high number of manuscripts we have received this year, we are unable to take any more and are closing submissions.
If you still wish to be published with us please submit any manuscripts in the new year. September 2021.
Thank you for your understanding and for your interest in being published with Victorina Press
We do not work with agents.
Do you want to have your work published?
Submit your manuscript for consideration in a single Word document containing:
- a covering letter with contact details and the name of the work being submitted
- The manuscript should have been edited and proofread before submitting it.
- a synopsis of the work (about a page in length).
- the potential readership and demographics for your work.
- a statement of how you would help us with the marketing and promotion of your work.
- the manuscript itself should be submitted in a word document formatted in Arial 12, with a 1.5 spacing and page numbers.
- If it is poetry, the layout of the poems can be specified and sent both in Word and in a PDF document so your layout is respected.
Note: We are not a ‘vanity’ publisher and we do not offer the services for you to self-publish, either. Our team will contact you to let you know the outcome of your submission.